Tools you need to run a Compliant DMARC Project
- Anti-SPAM, BIMI, Cyber Security, DKIM Wizard, DMARC, eDM, email, email deliverability, email marketing, email reputation, email sender check, engagement, ESP, Franchising, SPF, tools, trusted email sender, trusted sender, Warrior API, Zulu eDM
To run a compliant DMARC Project you need to have tools that will allow you to assess your DNS configuration which includes at minimum the DMARC, SPF, DKIM and MX entries. The DMARC entry will not be compliant unless certain criteria is met. Zulu Labs released the first algorithm for compliant DMARC assessment. The tool can be found here and the algorithm is on Github. This post shares what tools you will need to successfully implement DMARC.
Tools Required For DMARC Compliance Projects
- DMARC Compliance Checker, click here to use our FREE compliance checker
- SPF, DMARC, DKIM and MX DNS checking tools, click here to use the FREE project checking tools
- DMARC Reporting App – use the Zulu eDM DMARC Reports tool for free
- DKIM Wizard to create a public /private domain key. Click here to use our free DKIM WIzard